- 3 nights in a hotel in the valley
- 3 days off-piste guiding by an IFMGA mountain guide
- 1 day heli ski in the Mont Blanc area included!
- small groups - 4 participants per guide!
About the activity
Action to the veins! A long weekend of pure fun: an activity for skiers and snowboarders who would like to taste all the worlds of deep snow skiing in one intense weekend. You can either combine it with a longer stay in the French/Italian Alps or come especially for the worthy guiding, as the Geneva airport is very accessible and comfortable for this kind of activities!
Day 1: Thursday- independent arrival, hotel check-in and gear rental.
Official meeting in the early evening in our comfortable hotel in La Palud (The Italian side of the Mt. Blanc). A welcome talk, gear check, safety gear distribution and briefing.
Day 2: Friday- Freeride day. Depending on conditions we will ski in the less familiar but charming ski area of Courmayeur, La Tuile, or cross with a taxi to the French side to ski in one of the big names of the ski areas around Chamonix.
Day 3: Saturday- A varied day, we will probably use both- the lift infrastructure and skins to reach some wild off-piste descents. Though declared as a “ski touring” day, we don’t plan to walk up more than an hour per run.
Day 4: Sunday- Early morning check out (a luggage room is at your disposal) and- depending on conditions- a Heli-Ski day: two runs- one long and one short. Skiing back to La Palud we conclude the activity, return the safety gear and rentals- activity ends between 1-3 pm depending on the flight.
For those of you that are planning to fly the same day back, a shower at the hotel is available.
* The mentioned timetable is exemplary and may vary due to conditions, ability of the participants, safety & weather limitations.
Fitness Level & Technical Ability
Price and services
1400,00 € per person*
- 3 days planning and guiding by an IFMGA/UIAGM qualified guide/aspirant
- 2 Heli ski runs
- 1 day ski pass in the ski area of Courmayeur/Chamonix
- *Small groups with min/max 4 participants per guide- a helicopter capacity.
- 3 overnights in a mid-range hotel in the valley in twin/double rooms, including half-board (dinner & breakfast)
- Avalanche safety equipment
- Transportation within the activity (excluding taxis if needed)
- International flights
- Transportation to and from the hotel
- Personal insurances
- Skiing equipment rental
- Lunches, other food and beverages outside of the half-board
Total price estimation (with heli-flights, excluding int. flights) 1,550 €
- A skier/boarder who decided not to take-part at any time of the activity will not receive any refund
- A skier/boarder who- according to the guide- does not have the right level for the activity, may stay on the piste and will not receive any refund
- Single room for additional fee- based on availabilityn from 40 € for an overnight
Dates and booking
Option 1: 25.02.2021 - 28.02.2021
Here you can book online!