- one week of excellent skiing in one of the most famous free ride areas!
- 5 days of guided skiing in the areas around Davos
- maximum 6 participants per guide
- 5 overnights and half pension in a double room included
About the activity
The area of Davos has a lot to offer! The skifields Parsenn, Rinerhorn, Jakobshorn and Pischa offer a very big variety of off-piste terrain! In small groups your guides will show you the amazing slopes of this area!
Day 1: Meeting point at 6pm in the Hotel. Welcome briefing, distribution safety equipment.
Day 2: Safety briefing and skiing, we will start almost every day with a short piste session, for a warm up, but will move to the free terrain pretty soon thereafter.
Day 3-5: Guided Freeriding in various areas around Davos.
Day 6: Check out in the morning. Guided Freeriding day. end of acivity in the late afternoon.
* The mentioned timetable is exemplary and may vary due to conditions, ability of the participants, safety & weather limitations.
Please note that all the gear rental has to be done on day 1 before meeting the guide!
On the last day, there is an option to depo your luggage at the hotel and go skiing independently, you may return and shower before leaving Davos in the afternoon.
Fitness Levels & Technical Ability
Price and Services
1375,00 € per person*
*In a group of 5-6 participants
- 5 days planning and guiding by an IFMGA/UIAGM qualified guide/aspirant
- minimum 5/ maximum 6 participants per guide
- 5 overnights in a hotel in the valley in twin/double rooms, including half-board (dinner & breakfast)
- avalanche safety equipment
- shuttles to/from the airport
- personal insurances
- skiing equipment rental
- 5 days ski-pass (about 55 € per day)
- transportation within the activity
- other food and beverages outside of the half-board
- A skier/boarder who decided not to take-part at any time of the activity will not receive any refund
- A skier/boarder who- according to the guide- does not have the right level for the activity, may stay on the piste and will not receive any refund
- The arrival, gear rental and check in on the first day will be done independently
- Skiing on the first and last day is optional, and requires an independent purchase of a half day/day pass
- If a participant is interested in a single room please inform us- depending on rooms availability, a single room is possible for an extra fee
- With 5 participants only, the activity can be guided with an extra charge
- estimated total cost excluding flights: 1800,00 €
Dates and Booking
Option #1: 23.01.2021 - 28.01.2021
Here you can book online!