- Small groups of maximum 6 people per guide!
- 5 days of guiding by internationally qualified guides!
- 5 days of skipass included!
- 5 overnights in a hotel with half pension included!
- Video analysis!
About The Activity
This one week intensiv course enabels you to ski off-piste terrain in variable conditions. Deep snow skiing and snowboarding is different and challenging and your first steps are very important for your future success and enjoyment. The resort of Chamonix is the perfect place for learning and improving your off-piste abilities- A high point of 3800 meters and variable terrain enables us to constantly meet new challenges. On top of that you can add the famous night life that Chamonix has to offer and you can start to understand that this week is something you will remember for a while.
Day 1: Meetingpoint at 5pm in the hotel. Welcome briefing, distribution of safety equipment, gear check, detailed information about the weekly program
Day 2: First day of skiing. Improvement of personal skills on the piste.
Day 3: Introduction of safety equipement. Improvement of personal skills on the piste. Introdution to off piste skiing. Video analyses.
Day 4: Improvement of personal skills in off-piste terrain.Video analyses.
Day 5: Off-piste skiing day and introduction to avalanche awareness.Video analyses.
Day 6: Last skiing day. Check out in the morning. Off-piste skiing. End of activity and safety gear return in the evening.
* The mentioned timetable is exemplary and may vary due to conditions, ability of the participants, safety & weather limitations.
- all gear rental has to be done on day 1 before meeting the guide!
- we will make sure that everyone gets a chance to adjust personal equipement if needed in the valley each day
- our local accommodation in the valley is a hotel with twin/double rooms.
Fitness Levels & Technical Ability
Price and Services
1550,00 € per person
- 5 days planning and guiding by an international qualified guide/aspirant
- minimum 5 /maximum 6 participants per guide
- 5 overnights in a mountain hut in the valley including half-board (dinner & breakfast)*
- 5 days ski-pass included
- avalanche safety equipment
- video analysis
- shuttles to/from the airport
- personal insurances
- skiing equipment rental
- other food and beverages outside of the half-board
- Single room (based on availability) from 40 € for an overnight
Total price estimation (excluding int. flights and transportation) 1650,00 €
- A skier/boarder who decides not to take-part at any time of the activity will not receive any refund
- A skier/boarder who- according to the guide- does not have the right level for the activity, may stay on the piste and will not receive any refund
- Arrival to the hotel, check in, gear rental is being done independently
Dates and Booking
05.02.2021 - 10.02.2021
Here you can book online!