- Heli ski, ski touring and free riding- all in one weekend!
- 3 days of guiding by an IFMGA mountain guide/ apirant
- 3 nights in a hotel in the valley
- small groups with only 4 participants per guide
- 1 day Heli skiing included!
About the activity
A long weekend full of action! an activity for skiers and snowboarders who would like to taste all the worlds of deep snow skiing in one intense weekend. You can ether combine it with a longer stay in the Swiss/ Austrian Alps or come especially for the worthy guiding, as the Zurich airport is very accessible and comfortable for this kind of activities!
Day 1: Thursday- independent arrival, hotel check-in and gear rental.
Official meeting in the early evening in our comfortable hotel in Sankt Moritz. A welcome talk, gear check, safety gear distribution and briefing.
Day 2: Friday- Free ride day. Depending on conditions we will ski in the less familiar but charming ski area of Sankt Moritz such as the Corvatsch or, if conditions are more favorable, we will get with the train to Bernina Pass and ski in La Galb and the Diavolezza.
Day 3: Saturday- A drive to the Julier-pass where we will use our skins to climb up and then ski down some terrific terrain. Another option will be to take it as a varied day, where we will use both- the lift infrastructure and skins to reach some wild off-piste descents.
Day 4: Sunday- Early morning check out (a luggage room is at your disposal) and- depending on conditions- a Heli-Ski day with two long runs from 3,000 meters to 1,800, at the end of which we will conclude the activity, return the safety gear and rentals- activity ends between 13:00- 15:00 depending on the flight.
For those of you that are planning to fly the same day back, a shower at the hotel is available and you may store your belongings in the gear room.
* The mentioned timetable is exemplary and may vary due to conditions, ability of the participants, safety & weather limitations.
Fitness Level & Technical Ability
Price and services
1450,00 € per person*
- 3 days planning and guiding by an IFMGA/UIAGM qualified guide/aspirant
- 2 Heli runs (including 1 scenic heli flight over the Bernina area) ca.2,400 m descent
- *Small groups with min/max 4 participants per guide- a Helicopter capacity.
- 3 overnights in a mid-range hotel in the valley in twin/double rooms, including half-board (dinner & breakfast)
- Avalanche safety equipment
- transportation within the activity (excluding taxis if needed)
- International flights
- Ski pass (between 55-75 € a day)
- Transportation to and from the hotel
- Personal insurances
- Skiing equipment rental
- Lunches, other food and beverages outside of the half-board
Total price estimation (excluding int. flights) 1,600 €
- A skier/boarder who decided not to take-part at any time of the activity will not receive any refund
- A skier/boarder who- according to the guide- does not have the right level for the activity, may stay on the piste and will not receive any refund
- Single room for additional fee- based on availability from 40 € for an overnight
Dates and booking
Option 1: 11.02.2021 - 14.02.2021
Here you can book online!