- Perfect program for a long weekend
- Small groups, only 6 participants per- guide
- Flexible destinations- we can react to almost any weather and snow conditions
- 2 days in the mountains
- 2.5 days guiding by an IFMGA mountain guide/Aspirant
About the activity
This is a great opportunity for experienced skiers and snow-boarders who are interested in checking for themselves this combination between going up and skiing down, with less commitment and loads of fun!
Day 1: Meeting at 5-7 pm in our “Base” hotel in the valley for a welcome and briefing talk, followed by a gear check
Day 2: Depending on the conditions we have 3 major optional destinations to drive to after a check-out- The Tannheimer valley, the Kleinwalser (small Walser) valley and the Lech valley. We are looking for the best terrain, safest snow conditions and obviously the best snow in the chosen area. Today we start early on our first tour which can be adjusted to your previous experience and expectations.
Day 3: Our goal of today will be a more challenging tour- As all our ski tours start from the valley floor, a climb of 1000 m' elevation gain is possible. The specific summit, ascent and descent will be decided depending on the conditions. Assuming that some of you will have a long way to get back home, the estimated ending time for the activity 15:00-16:00 (3-4 pm).
* The mentioned timetable is exemplary and may vary due to conditions, ability of the participants, safety & weather limitations
Fitness Level & Technical Ability
300,00 € per Person*
- 2.5 guiding days with an IFMGA certified guide/Aspirant
- Avalanche safety gear
- minimum/ max. 6 participants per guide
- ski touring gear rental
- vernights and half- board (breakfast & dinner) in the valley (ca. 70,00 € per night)
- personal insurances
Total price estimation excluding int. flights 450,00 €
- A skier/boarder who decides not to take-part at any time of the activity will not receive any refund
- A skier/boarder who- according to the guide- does not have the right level for the activity, may stay on the piste and will not receive any refund
Dates and booking
04.03.2022 - 06.03.2022
25.03.2022 - 27.03.2022
Here you can book online!