- best snow and conditions for your skiing vacation!
- 5 days of guided skiing
- maximum of 6 participants per guide
- 5 overnights and half pension in a double room included
- video analysis
About the activity
A mega combination- snow quality like in our "Powder Hunter" and high-quality workshop as in "From the piste to the off piste"- this course offers zero compromises- best teaching in the best snow!
Day 1: Meeting point in the late afternoon at the previously communicated destination. Welcome, hotel check-in, gear check, safety gear distribution and pre-activity briefing.
Day 2: First day of skiing. Improvement of personal skills in piste and off-piste terrain. Introduction to safety gear.
Day 3: Second day of skiing. Improvement of personal skills in off-piste terrain. and introduction to avalanche awareness.
Day 4: Third day of skiing. Improvement of personal skills in off-piste terrain.Video analyses.
Day 5: Fourth day of skiing. Off-piste skiing day .Video analyses.
Day 6: Hotel check-out. Guided off-piste skiing. End of activity in the late afternoon.
* The mentioned timetable is exemplary and may vary due to conditions, ability of the participants, safety & weather limitations.
The destination of the week will be communicated the latest seven days before the start of the trip.
Fitness Levels & Technical Ability
Price and Services
1450,00 € per person*
- 5 days planning and guiding by an IFMGA/UIAGM qualified guide/aspirant
- *small groups with min 5/max 6 participants per guide
- 5 overnights in a hotel in the valley in twin/double rooms, including half-board (dinner & breakfast)
- avalanche safety equipment
- Avalanche safey lecture
- personal insurances
- skiing equipment rental
- 5 days ski-pass- (50-60 € per day- depending on the location)
- lunches, other food and beverages outside of the half-board
Total price estimation excluding international flights and transportation: 1750 €
- a skier/boarder who decided not to take-part at any time of the activity will not receive any refund
- a skier/boarder who- according to the guide- does not have the right level for the activity, may stay on the piste and will not receive any refund
- single room for additional fee- based on availability from 40 € for an overnight
Dates and Booking
Option 1: 09.01.2021 - 14.01.2021
Option 2: 13.03.2021 - 18.03.2021
Here you can book online!