- Climb Mont Blanc (4810m) with skis!
- a two days ascend via the Grands Mullets route
- IFMGA qualified Mountain guides
- only 2 participants per guide
About the activity
Mont Blanc (4809 m) is the ultimate goal for almost any climber worldwide. Climbing this famous mountain with skis in early spring is a very special and challenging adventure for fit skiers with alpine experience.
Day 1: We will meet at 17:00 in Argentiere. Welcome, gear check, briefing for the next day.
Day 2: With one of the earliest cable cars we arrive to the Plan de l’Aiguille (mid-station of Aiguille du Midi). A long traverse along the Bossons Glacier will eventually take us to the hut Refuge des Grand Mulets at 3057m.
Day 3: Still in the dark we climb up the north flank of the Dom de Gouter . The climb itself takes about 7 hours and is very challenging both physically and mentally. The elevation gain from the hut to the summit is 1800 meters. After a short break on the summit we will ski back down and traverse to the mid-station*
* There is an option to extend the activity to 4-6 days- please contact us for an offer
*The mentioned timetable is exemplary and may vary due to conditions, ability of the participants, safety & weather limitations.
Fitness Levels & Technical Ability
Price and Services
820,00 Euros per person
- planning and guiding of the route by an IFMGA certified guide/aspirant
- avalanche safety equipment
- complete set of mountaineering gear
- transportation within the activity
- maximum 2 people per guide
- shuttles to/from the airport
- personal insurances
- skiing equipment rental
- cable car to Aiguille de Midi middle station and back
- overnights in the valley and in the hut of approximately 80,00€/60,00€ for half pension in the valley/ on the hut
- additional food and beverages outside of the half-board
- In-case of a single participant, the activity can still take place with an additional payment
- Prolonging the program to 4-6 days is possible! Please contact us for an offer.
- In an alpine hut, the overnights are usually in bunkbeds with 4-6 people in one room.
- A skier/boarder who decided not to take-part at any time of the activity will not receive any refund
Dates and Booking
Option 1: 24.04.2020 - 26.04.2020
Option 2: 08.05.2020 - 10.05.2020
* in addition, we are open to coordinate with you almost any other alternative date from March till June- depending on weather, guides and huts availability.
Here you can book online!