- The perfect activity to move from piste to powder!
- 5 intensive skiing days, guided by a mountain guide and a ski instructor!
- 5 overnights and half-board in the valley
- Daily video analysis
About the activity
For participants who would like to improve their on-piste skiing technique while preparing themselves for the off-piste terrain, this activity offers a perfect solution: A day with an internationally qualified ski instructor and four days with a mountain guide will answer the exact needs of ambitious skiers with a goal of improving technique and performance.
Day 1: Meeting point at 17:00 at the rental shop- with our support we will make sure you have the right gear for the activity. Later in your hotel we will continue with the briefing, distribution of safety equipment, gear check, and detailed information about the weekly program.
Day 2: Meeting the ski instructor in the morning for the first day of skiing. Improvement of personal skills on and by the piste.
Day 3: Safety gear distribution and introduction. Improvement of personal skills and introduction to off piste skiing. First video analyses.
Day 4: Improvement of personal skills in off-piste terrain.Video analyses.
Day 5: Off-piste skiing day and introduction to avalanche awareness. Video analyses.
Day 6: Off-piste skiing. End of activity and safety gear return in the evening.
* The mentioned timetable is exemplary and may vary due to conditions, ability of the participants, safety & weather limitations.
- all gear rental has to be done on day one
- we will make sure that everyone gets a chance to adjust personal equipement if needed in the valley each day
Fitness Levels & Technical Ability
Price and Services
1250,00 € per person*
(*calculated for a group of 5-6 participants)
- 5 days planning and guiding by an international qualifed ski instructor /IFMGA qualified guide/aspirant
- small groups with minimum 5/ max 6 participants per guide
- 5 overnights in a hotel in the valley including half-board
- avalanche safety equipment
- video analysis
- shuttles to/from the airport
- personal insurances
- skiing equipment rental
- 5 days ski-pass (50 € for a single day)
- other food and beverages outside of the half-board
Total costs estimation (excluding int. flights and transportation) 1500 €
- A skier/boarder who decided not to take-part at any time of the activity will not receive any refund
- A skier/boarder who- according to the guide- does not have the right level for the activity, may stay on the piste and will not receive any refund
- Arrival to the hotel, check in, gear rental is being done independently
Dates and Booking
20.02.2022 - 25.02.2022
06.03.2022 - 11.03.2022
Here you can book online!