- The best snow and the best conditions for your skiing vacation!
- 5 days of guided off-piste skiing!
- 5 overnights and half-pension in a double room included!
- Up to 6 participants per guide!
About the activity
The ultimate activity for skiers and boarders who would like the best snow quality for their skiing vacation. Depending on weather and conditions we will choose the best place for this free- riding activity. Let it snow!
The destination of the week will be communicated the latest seven days before the start of the trip.
Day 1: Meeting point in the late afternoon at the previously communicated destination. Welcome, hotel check-in, gear check, safety gear distribution and pre-activity briefing.
Day 2: Safety gear introduction. Guided off-piste skiing.
Day 3: Guided off-piste skiing.
Day 4: Guided off-piste skiing.
Day 5: Guided off-piste skiing.
Day 6: Hotel check-out. Guided off-piste skiing. End of activity in the late afternoon.
* The mentioned timetable is exemplary and may vary due to conditions, ability of the participants, safety & weather limitations.
Fitness Levels & Technical Ability
Price and Services
1650,00 € per person*
- 5 days planning and guiding by an IFMGA/UIAGM qualified guide/aspirant
- *small groups with min 5/max 6 participants per guide
- 5 overnights in a hotel in the valley in twin/double rooms, including half-board (dinner & breakfast)
- avalanche safety equipment
- avalanche safey lecture
- personal insurances
- skiing equipment rental
- lunches, other food and beverages outside of the half-board
- 5 days ski-pass- (50-60 € per day- depending on the location)
Total price estimation excluding international flights and transportation: 1950 €
- A skier/boarder who decided not to take-part at any time of the activity will not receive any refund
- A skier/boarder who- according to the guide- does not have the right level for the activity, may stay on the piste and will not receive any refund
- Single room for additional fee- based on availability from 40 € for an overnight
Dates and Booking
21.03.2022 - 26.03.2022
Here you can book online!