- The best snow and the best conditions for your skiing vacation!
- 5 days of guided off-piste skiing!
- 5 days skipass included!
- 5 overnights and half-pension in a double room included!
- Only 6 participants per guide!
About the activity
The ultimate activity for skiers and boarders who would like the best snow quality for their skiing vacation. Depending on weather and conditions we will choose the best place for this freeriding activity. Let it snow!
The destination of the week will be communicated the latest seven days before the start of the trip.
Day 1: Meeting point in the late afternoon at the previously communicated destination. Welcome, hotel check-in, gear check, safety gear distribution and pre-activity briefing.
Day 2: Safety gear introduction. Guided off-piste skiing.
Day 3: Guided off-piste skiing.
Day 4: Guided off-piste skiing.
Day 5: Guided off-piste skiing.
Day 6: Hotel check-out. Guided off-piste skiing. End of activity in the late afternoon.
* The mentioned timetable is exemplary and may vary due to conditions, ability of the participants, safety & weather limitations.
Fitness Levels & Technical Ability
Price and Services
1650,00 € per person*
(*calculated for a group of 6 participants)
- 5 days planning and guiding by an IFMGA/UIAGM qualified guide/aspirant
- small groups with 6 participants per guide
- 5 overnights in a hotel in the valley in twin/double rooms, including half-board (dinner & breakfast)
- 5 days ski-pass
- Avalanche safety equipment
- Avalanche safey lecture
- Personal insurances
- Skiing equipment rental
- Lunches, other food and beverages outside of the half-board
- A skier/boarder who decided not to take-part at any time of the activity will not receive any refund
- A skier/boarder who- according to the guide- does not have the right level for the activity, may stay on the piste and will not receive any refund
- Arrival to the Munich airport after the activity is independent
- Single room for additional fee- based on availability
Dates and Booking
Option 1: 06.01.2020 - 11.01.2020
Option 2: 29.02.2020 - 05.03.2020
Option 3: 14.03.2020 - 19.03.2020
Here you can book online!