- 5 days planning and guiding by an IFMGA mountain guide/Aspirant
- 5 days in the mountains
- 5 overnights in the valley
- small groups, maximum 6 participants per guide!
- suitable for experienced skiers
About the activity
This is a great opportunity for experienced skiers to look at the extreme terrain of the Dolomites differently. You shouldn’t be intimidated from the threatening and steep mountains around! Lead by an IFMGA guide you will be staying at a very comfortable hotel in the valley with good food and relaxed atmosphere. Everyday we will choose something to do according to the wish and abilities of the participants.
Day1: Meeting at 5 pm in our “Base” hotel in Füssen for a welcome and briefing talk, followed by a gear check.
Day 2: Early start and a drive to the “Hochpuster” valley. Depending on the conditions we would choose an early afternoon ski tour for the day. At the end of the tour we will check in in one of the very cozy guest houses in the area. (About 3.5 hours drive, 800 m climb, 2,5-3 hrs.)
Day 3-5: After a good night sleep and a hearty breakfast we start our “Tour of the day” we might drive for a few minutes or start directly from the hotel. Since most tours in the area are pretty “big” it is expected that every day we will ascend about 1000-1200 m. The specific summit, ascent and descent will be decided depending on the conditions and groups ability.
Day 6: After checking out and breakfast, we set to do our last ski tour. Assuming that some of you will have a long way to get back home, the estimated ending time for the activity is around 14:00. A drive back to Füssen with the guide is possible. We will be happy to book for you another overnight in Hotel Ruchti in Füssen (ca. 70 euro for half board).
* The mentioned timetable is exemplary and may vary due to conditions, ability of the participants, safety & weather limitations.
Fitness Level & Technical Ability
Price and services
1100,00 € per person*
- 5 guiding days with an IFMGA certified moutain guide / aspirant
- 5 nights in a local hotel or hut in a double/twin room (hotel) or a dormitory (hut) including half board (breakfast & dinner)
- avalanche safety gear
- *minimum 5/ max. 6 clients per guide
- transportation within the activity
- ski touring gear rental
- personal insurances
- all additional food and beverages besides the half board in the hotel
Total price estimation 1200,00 €.
- In the hotel, the overnights are based on twin/double bedrooms, in an alpine hut we might sleep in dormitories.
- Single room can be ordered with an extra payment and based on availability (in the hotel only)
- A skier/boarder who decides not to take-part at any time of the activity will not receive any refund
- A skier/boarder who- according to the guide- does not have the right level for the activity, may stay on the piste and will not receive any refund
Dates and booking
Option 1: 29.01.2021 - 03.02.2021
Here you can book online!