- 5.5 days of intensiv training
- guiding by an IFMGA Mountain Guide / Aspirant
- small groups with a only 6 participants
- avalance safety equipement included
- suitable for skiers and snowboarders
- 5 overnights in the valley included!
About the activity
The Allgäu is one of the snowiest regions in the Alps. The area (with valleys in the altitude of 1000 m) allows an easy approach to a large number of summits and mountains aspects- an optimal starting point for our course.
Day 1: Independent check-in in the hotel, meeting with the guide at 5 pm, a welcome talk, introduction briefing & gear check.
Day 2: Introduction to ski touring and safety equipement e.g., walking techniques and kick turns. Introduction to avalanche awareness in the evening.
Day 3: Avalanche bulletin and risk management on tour. Avalanche transceiver search exercise. Route planning for the nex day in the evening.
Day 4: Snow safety- skills day: Ski touring with an emphasis on warning signs and examination of the snowpack. After a break, we will conduct an avalanche transceiver search.
Day 5: Ski tour with the emphasize on an on-going decision making. Route planning for the nex day in the evening.
Day 6: Final ski tour- planned and lead by the participants. End of activity in the late afternoon.
* The mentioned timetable is exemplary and may vary due to conditions, ability of the participants, safety & weather limitations.
Fitness Levels & Technical Ability
Price and Services
1100,00 € per person*
- 5.5 guiding days with an IFMGA certified mountain guide / aspirant
- 5 nights in a local hotel in a double/twin room including half board (breakfast & dinner)
- avalanche safety gear.
- *small groups with a minimum/ maximum 6 participants
- ski touring gear rental
- personal insurances
- all additional food and beverages besides the half board in the hotel
Total price estimation 1250,00 €.
- in case of less than 6 participants, the activity can still take place with an additional payment
- a single room can be ordered with an extra payment and based on availability
- a skier/boarder who decides not to take-part at any time of the activity will not receive any refund
- a skier/boarder who- according to the guide- does not have the right level for the activity, may stay on the piste and will not receive any refund
Dates and Booking
25.01.2022 - 30.01.2022
Here you can book online!